The AIPMT (All India Pre Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test) is governed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi. The AIPMT 2016 is a National level examination that is conducted to get admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) courses in various colleges/Institution/University all over the country. The entrance exam of the AIPMT was held in the 1st May 2016.
AIPMT 2016 Application Form
The CBSE Board organizes entrance exam of AIPMT that is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The AIPMT 2016 Application Form was available on 15th December 2015. Through the official portal of AIPMT, candidates was applied for AIPMT 2016. Candidates have advised to read the instructions carefully and fill the form correctly. If any given information is false, then the candidates will be disqualified. Keep the printout of the confirmation page of the online application and fee receipt for the further reference.
AIPMT 2016 Application Fee
The AIPMT application form 2016 was available and submitted through online process. The Application Form fees for all categories are given below.
|Categories||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/-
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 2150/-
How to Apply for AIPMT 2016
Here, we have mentioned some steps for how to apply for AIPMT 2016.
- Go through the official site.
- Download the application form and information bulletin from the official portal and read the procedure and instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
- Click on “Apply On-Line”
- Fill the application form properly and note down the Registration No. of the Application Form.
- Candidate makes sure that mobile numbers, Email address filled in the online Application form will be correct so that the board will make communications by SMS or mail on a given mobile number and mailing ID only.
- Candidates have to upload the Photograph, Signature, Right Hand Index Finger Impression and Self declaration (In case if a candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana).
- Candidates will pay the fee by debit card/credit card and through e-Challan by deposit in CBSE account with State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank.
- Submit the form after filling all the information.
- Take three printouts of the Online Application conformation Page for further reference.
If you have any query regarding to How to Apply for AIPMT 2016, you may drop a comment in the comment box.