AIPMT is the All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental entrance test conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Interested candidates who want to pursue medical courses like MBBS and BDS can apply for it. From the year 2016, AIPMT has been replaced by the NEET 2017. AIPMT entrance exams, declaration of result and merit list are organized by CBSE, New Delhi. There are also State governments/ Universities/ Institutions participating in AIPMT 2016 for using their merit list for admission in medical and dental college against seats under their control. AIPMT application form 2016 was available from 15 December 2015.
AIPMT Application Form 2016
AIPMT application forms are available online in the official website of AIPMT. In 2017, NEET Application Form 2017 will be issued from the first week of December 2017. Candidates must follow the instructions carefully given in the prospectus and on the official website. Candidates who are not filling the application form carefully and completely, they will be disqualified.
How to Apply
AIPMT application form 2016 can be submitted only through online process
- Log on to the official website.
- Download the information brochure and online application form.
- Go to the link “Apply online”.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on line submission of application form carefully.
- Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page two links are given “Next and Reset” If you are satisfied that information is correct then click ‘Next’ otherwise “Reset’. After opening’ Next’ information submitted can be checked and if the information is correct go for ‘Submit’.
- After submission of the data, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and self declaration (in case of candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana).
- After uploading of photograph, signature, right hand index finger impression and self declaration (in case of candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana).
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After remittance of fee program will take you to take print out of confirmation page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of confirmation page. Kindly ensure that three copies of the Confirmation Page be got printed and along with the proof of the fee paid may be kept safely by candidate for future need.
AIPMT application form 2016 was available online through the official website of AIPMT. Payment of fees is done through debit card, credit card or through e-Challan of ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Syndicate Bank or State Bank of India. Please ensure to take copy of confirmation page along with the proof of fee for future reference.
Give your query in the comment box given below regarding AIPMT Application Form 2016.