The All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2016) is a national level examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. The exam is conducted for the candidates who are interested in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) programmes/courses offered by various colleges or institutions of the country. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the main conducting authority of AIPMT. The AIPMT admission procedure 2016 will be conducted after counselling process.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission. Candidates who have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (which shall include practical in these three subjects) and English as a compulsory subject. General candidates should have 50% marks in 12th standard while 40% marks are required for SC/ST candidates.
AIPMT Admission Procedure
The entrance test, merit list and result declaration are organized by CBSE, while AIPMT counselling is conducted by Directorate General of health Science (DGHS). The CBSE is the main conducting authority of AIPMT admission procedure.
Candidates may follow the steps as below:
- Candidate will go to the allotted college and confirm their admission.
- If candidate is satisfied with the college he/she can fill the admission form.
- Fill the admission form properly.
- Pay the fee of the course that is offered by the college.
- Seat will be allotted to the candidate.
AIPMT Step by Step
- After filling the application form candidate can download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card candidate will give the exam.
- After the exam result will be declared.
- After the declaration of result and final merit list candidate can attend the counselling process.
- After the counselling process document verification is done.
- Candidate will get the college according to his rank in the merit list.
- If candidate is satisfied with the college he/ she can deposit the fee.
- Eventually candidates can get the allotted seat.
If you have any doubt, ask your query in the comment box regarding AIPMT Admission Procedure 2016.